"How to" Guides
The Data Controller of the information being collected is:
Environmental Research Institute, CfEE, North Highland College UHI, Ormlie Road, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7EE
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the relevant Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement relates to the following process:
Name and email address
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
We will use your email to update you on the results of the project.
Our legal reason for using the data is:
You have given consent for the use.
Your data will, or may, be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipient:
Environmental Research Institute.
Your data will be retained for the following length of time:
Your data will be retained for the length of the project (10 years)
The following rights are rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
The following rights apply only in certain circumstances:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if consent is our lawful basis for processing your data
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data
- The right to data portability
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our handling of your data.